Monday, January 07, 2008

born confused

48
"kamasutronic experience – which is like god or… ODing and surviving!"

56
"But I knew I'd only have a contraceptive presence if I stayed."

86
ABCD – term for second generation South Asians from the States –
American Born Confused Desi
-Desi, Desh meaning country in Hindi – a person ancestrally from South Asia

89
American Born Confused Desi Emigrated From Gujarat House In Jersey
Keeping Lotsa Motels Named Omkarnath Patel Quickly Reaching Success
Through Underhanded Vicious Ways Xenophonic Yet Zestful
or
American Born Confused Desi Emigrated From Gujarat House In Jersey
Kids Learning Medicine Now Owning Property Quite Reasonable Salary Two
Uncles Visitiing White Xenophobia Yet Zestful
Now you know your ABCDs.

102
"the whites beginning low down on the browns, a sure sign of a one-time biter."

127
Jackson Heights – location of little India


161


165

183

185


193


197


216


217


221


230

243

365-6


373

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home